Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Indie artist spotlight: King Yung

In our first indie spotlight we have the pleasure of interviewing a young talented artist from florida. so with out further ado here it goes.


Question 1:who are you and where are you from?

Answer 1:King Yung, Yung for short. where im from is a good question. I was born in Miami,Fl relocated to Palm Bay,Fl but Pensacola is where I call home.

Question 2:How long have you been doing music?

Answer 2:Since about 7 years old really, little raps in class, making rap songs for school projects, stuff like that, but i didn't really start taking the music industry seriously until a few years ago, maybe around 22.
Question 3:what are some of your influences?

Answer 3:My exes,pass situations. I feel all my songs , I have went through something just to get that sound.I owe allot to my pass girlfriends.if they didn't break my heart or pout me thru the mud so many times, i don't think i would have as many hits as i do .

Question 4:what is your favorite song that you'v done thus far?

Answer 4: my favorite song changes with each song i make , so as of today my favorite would have to be "i didn't mean it ". its a crazy twisted story about relationships and cheating. basically my girl catches me with one of her friends. and she tries to call it quits on me and im not having that. fights break out, hands get thrown, milk shakes are getting dumped on people's heads. its crazy you'll just have to wait till the music video comes out.

Question 5.What is your favorite program to use when recording?

Answer 5.I can't really say i have a preference to be honest. i stopped recording myself awhile ago. i prefer to step in someones studio and have them record me the feeling of being in a n actual booth is such a up lifting experience. i feel it adds to my music.

Question 6: If you could work with any artist who would it be and why?

Answer 6: Tekashi 69 .say what you want about ole boy , but his shit is lit. I would love to feed off that energy and come out with a banger for yall.

Question 7:If you could work with any producer who would it be and why?

Answer:7 Im proud to say i found my go to Producer for all my tracks now. Grammy Nominated Producer Beau Vallis. The communication between me and him is golden. and overall he is stupid supportive  of me and my music.giving me advice whenever i need it,for whatever i ask. He good people and im proud to be working with him.

Question 8: If you could sign with any label what would it be and why?

Question 8: Republic Records, because i see they care about their artists. And the connections they have are great!
Question 9: Where can we find you?

Answer 9:Anywhere, google me and pretty much everything pops up.

my Instagram is : @Kingyung21

facebook is:@kingyung21

twitter is:@kingyung21

soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/kingyung21

spotify,youtube,itunes: King Yung





No comments:

Post a Comment